to participate in new product development and support technical changes on launched products and to coordinate technical discussion with third-party supplier
? to participate in new product development (product definition, concept and prototype development, design verification and design transfer)
? to work on mechanical design, testing and manufacturing for new product development
? to support technical changes on launched products
? to provide relevant documentation for ce and 510k, etc.
? to coordinate technical discussion with third-party supplier, and to assist supply chain selection and production process development
? to work cross-functionally to ensure product design meets the requirements for manufacturing, cost and regulation
- 3-5 years working experience in mechanical design and manufacturing in medical device industry
- excellence experience with 3d modeling and 2d drawing using e.g. nx(ug) and autocad
- good experience with product design using plastic
- good knowledge of production process and injection molding
- good knowledge of tolerance chain analysis and mechanical simulation
- good understanding of risk management following iso13485 and dfmea
- proactive and goal orientated
- good analytical skills. strong english documentation skills; team speaks with one voice, establish trust relationships with colleagues in shanghai and with manufacturing partners.
- strong personality to present point of view.
- distinct and sharp mind, strong logic and analysis, excellent oral and written ability, smooth communication.
- strong ownership, detailed working attitude, self-working motivation, be able to manage working pressure.
- work across functions, collaboration.