purpose of the position:
this position will play a key role to gather, manage and provide detailed product and market information internally and provide product and technical information to overseas business units.
responsibilities & duties:
- perform market research and analysis activities such as competitor analysis, new market trends, etc., in support of assigned marketing programs and new product introductions
- maintain databases of information pertaining to assigned product and competitor data
- implement the product strategy defined and assigned by the manager, working with headquarter project teams and overseas commercial teams to execute new product launch plans and maintain the validity of existing on-shelf products
- conduct analysis (eg. sales volumes and revenue) and provide product development input of responsible product group to the manager
- handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the manager from time to time
- bachelor degree in business related field
- more than 2 years of working experience in related role
- good verbal and written communication skills as well as collaboration skills and presentation skills both in chinese and english.
- detail oriented; good time management skills in line with the prevailing priorities set up